January: Sharon Friedlander is stalked by an Iraqi super-soldier from her former life in the military.
- Plots: Family Reunion: Taboo kidnaps Topaz, intending to use her and the Destine Clan to raise his dead wife from the grave; Ready or Not: A new VR game is announced which catches the attention of Generation X.
- Plots: Operation: Salt the Earth: Emma Frost recruits X-Force to help her retrieve a potential WMD stolen from Frost Enterprises.
- Plots: Ready or Not: Generation X are trapped in Predator-X when the beta testing is hijacked by a disgruntled employee secretly working for Arcade, Poor Unfortunate Souls;' Various mansionites wind up on a bizarre mission in the Bermuda Triangle to rescue the Starjammers, Jean Grey and Namor from a giant, brainwashing squid.
- Plots: X-Men Mission: Type X Negative: The X-Men are put on alert when the Brotherhood begins attacking blood banks and hospitals refusing to take visible mutants; Tales of Magik: Imus ad Infernum: Illyana Rasputin has a teleporting incident that brings a group to Limbo; Generation X: Demon Bear: Weird happenings begin at Bayville High after a teacher brings in an ancient artifact; Set Fire to the Rain: NYC is put in danger by a fiery android, and the mansionites deploy to help.
- Departures: Amadeus Cho (to Muir Island after having an intense fugue episode in Limbo); Jennie Stavros (following a lead on her demon fiance)
- Plots: Operation: Mad Men: Kevin Sydney is shot and considered dead during an investigation that X-Force has to finish based on his memories.
- Departures: Kevin Sydney (disappears from the mansion after recovering from being 'dead')
- Plots: Sins of the Father: The Destine Clan targets random mansion dwellers with painful curses in an attempt to draw Topaz out.
- Arrivals: Jean-Paul Beaubier (return from travelling).
- Departures: Wade Wilson (to South America to check on contacts)
September - Qunbula goes to ground and Sharon Friedlander discovers candidates she named as possible candidates have gone missing.
- Plots: Morningstar: Warren Worthington starts being even more selfish and self-obsessed than usual, upsetting several friends.
- Departures: Angelica Jones (to Seattle to protect her mother from anti-mutant threats)
- Plots: Morningstar: Warren's behaviour continues, including him neglecting his role as "boss" of X-Factor Investigations and assigning the task to everyone else on a rotating basis.
- Arrivals: Adrienne Frost (from a year-long coma)
November Jonathan Storm goes back to California for college, but promises regular visits.
- Plots: Morningstar: Warren discovers his actions in Limbo have resulted in him being tainted by evil and gets into even more trouble trying to get it out; Murder They Tweeted: Quentin Quire invites Hank McCoy to a family wedding and they wind up solving a murder.
- Plots: Murder They Tweeted: Quentin's telepathy returns after a year; The Danger Room Paradox: Upgrades to the Danger Room result in a mansion-wide quantum event; X-Men Mission: Skull Island: Christian Kane recruits the team to a rescue mission on an island fraught with giant creatures and monsters.
Pages in category "2018"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.